These healthy eating quotes will help you improve your diet.
Eating healthy is the best choice to make for your diet. It is vital for good health and can reduce the risk of numerous chronic health conditions. It also helps maintain a healthy weight and gives you more energy to enjoy life.
If you are trying to improve your diet, health experts recommend you try to monitor how much you eat each day, eat a wide variety of foods, base your diet on cereals and whole grains, and increase fruit and vegetable consumption. Also, drink plenty of water and reduce consumption of fat, salt and sugar.
Your thoughts make a big difference, so try to maintain a mindset that inspires healthier eating. If you’re trying to change your eating habits but slip up and mindlessly eat, get back up and keep trying. Remember that change doesn’t happen overnight. The most important thing is to keep going in the right direction.
Why is it important to eat healthy?
To help you make healthy choices in what you eat all the time, below is our collection of healthy eating quotes, healthy eating sayings, and healthy eating proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Don’t forget to also check out our compilation of healthy living quotes and these insightful quotes on depression. We also have a list of motivational fighting cancer quotes and these quotes about breast cancer to raise awareness.
Healthy eating quotes celebrating better food choices
1. “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
2. “Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”. – Karen Salmansohn
3. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” – Errick McAdams
5. “After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile.” – T. Cogan
6. “Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying: “Thank you!”.” – Karen Salmansohn
7. “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need”. – Ayurvedic Proverb
8. “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.” – Jules Robson
9. “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” – Ann Wigmore
10. “Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” ― Morgan Spurlock
Healthy eating quotes to help you improve your diet
11. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
12. “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” ― Buddha
13. “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
14. “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits and keeps the mind in vigor.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
15. “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
16. “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
17. “Don’t allow a love problem or work problem to become an eating problem. Stop trying to stuff your feelings down with food.” – Karen Salmansohn
18. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” – Proverb
19. “In my food world, there is no fear or guilt, only joy and balance. So no ingredient is ever off-limits. Rather, all of the recipes here follow my Usually-Sometimes-Rarely philosophy. Notice there is no Never.” ― Ellie Krieger
20. “Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” – Horace
Healthy eating quotes that will give you energy to enjoy your life
21. “Eating crappy food isn’t a reward — it’s a punishment.” ― Drew Carey
22. “From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.” –Catalan Proverb
23. “The human body is the best picture of the human soul.” – Tony Robbins
24. “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.” – Julia Child
25. “Any food that requires enhancing by the use of chemical substances should in no way be considered a food.” – John H. Tobe
26. “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” ― Winston Churchill
27. “Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
28. “Health requires healthy food.” – Roger Williams
29. “Nobody can be in good health if he does not have all the time fresh air, sunshine and good water.” – Flying Hawk
30. “The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor.” –Chinese Proverb
Healthy eating quotes to help you improve your nutrition
31. “Keep healthy veggies at home, so you’ll snack on healthy veggies.” – Karen Salmansohn
32. “Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries.” – Mark Halperin
33. “The scientific truth may be put quite briefly; eat moderately, having an ordinary mixed diet, and don’t worry.” – Robert Hutchison
34. “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
35. “Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.” –Hippocrates
36. “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” – Thomas Edison
37. “It’s not enough to eat veggies and do yoga. You also must work on healing the stress and anger in your life.” – Karen Salmansohn
38. “Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” –Doug Larson
39. “What you eat literally becomes you. you have a choice in what you’re made of.” Anonymous
40. “To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” –William Londen
Healthy eating quotes to inspire and motivate you
41. “Appreci-eat” your food! Savor the flavor and eat slowly. It takes your body about 20 minutes to realize it’s full. –Karen Salmansohn
42. “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy, and spirit you possess or takes away from it.” – Ann Wigmore
43. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
44. “If you don’t take time to take care of your health now, you’re gonna have to make time for feeling sick and tired later.” – Karen Salmansohn
45. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
46. “Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself.” – Naval Ravikant
47. “Health is a relationship between you and your body” – Terri Guillemets
48. “Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia.” – Napoleon
49. “By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!” – Dr. Edward
50. “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” – Denis Waitley
Did these healthy eating quotes inspire you?
Maintaining a healthful diet is one of the best choices to make. Eating healthy provides the necessary nutrients that your body needs, helps prevent future diseases such as diabetes and cancer, ensures you have more energy and much more.
Although many people resolve to improve their diet, only a few actually make it a reality. We hope the quotes above will help you make better choices in what you eat; whether you want to reduce your weight, or because you want to improve your nutritional health.
How did you find these healthy eating quotes? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add to the list? Let us know in the comment section below.
The post 50 Healthy Eating Quotes Celebrating Better Food Choices appeared first on Everyday Power.